Entry Eighty Four: When President pulls up to P-Day 😳
Happy Labor day! I can't lie, I've been incredibly negligent in my writing lately, life's just been so good lately :)
Buuuut, they say a picture speaks 1000 words so here’s a mag dump of pictures from this past week to make up for my lack of writing (including today (when President and Sister Croshaw came to our zone P-Day activity))!
Love you all dearly, and hope you enjoy your rights to work and have safety laws.
Elder Clayton
Double district from last week playing Secret Hitler
Final district flic pre-transfers
Ran into some goobers at transfers (love these two 🫶)
The Pleasant Ridge Sisters baptized Logan (and he loves me a lot lol so I gots to tribute to him)
New comp: Elder Hunting! (Literally him personified)
Zone fun run today! (I died of heat exhaustion (but not as badly as Sister Hartman lol (dw she's ok tho))
:)
TKM Mission Office:
9145 Cross Park Dr Ste. 104, Knoxville, TN 37923
Email Archive:
Comments
Post a Comment