Entry Eighty: Radioactive
Wooooooo another transfer happened! The Good Lord lived up to His name and blessed me like crazy because I am now in Oak Ridge with Elder Koziol! (Who happens to be Elder McQuiston's MTC companion!)
But, how are you doing today? I pray things are going well for you wherever you are.
This transfer is a crazy one because they Pinkwashed Douglas Lake! I was there a long time, so being moved is a nice change of pace. Also pray for the Sisters there because they now live in the city of Newport 💀
The new area is actually so chill. Oak Ridge is where they have the Y12 national security complex, so there are lots of members of our church that work there. A lot of them are from Utah and have lived in Bountiful though!
The city is split between two wards, and even though the other set of Elders is in a different district, it's practically like we're in a district together. We're honestly just living it up rn.
Yesterday we got to attend a baptism in the Pleasant Ridge ward! It was for a truck driver who has some of the greatest faith I've ever seen! He met with missionaries over the phone while he was on the road, attended multiple wards across the country, and listened to almost the whole Book of Mormon while on the road. His testimony at his baptism was so pure and sweet. 10/10 experience!
Not much to say about the friends in my area right now; no one super progressing so we're just on the find grind.
Nothing particularly stood out to me in my studies this week, but I just wanted to testify of the power of baptism real fast. Baptism is the ordinance in which we make our first covenant with God, and we are forever changed from it. We leave neutral ground and now are clean through the blood of the Lamb. I am very grateful for this wonderful gift. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love you!
-Elder Clayton
Here's some final flicks with the GOATs:
TKM Mission Office:
9145 Cross Park Dr Ste. 104, Knoxville, TN 37923
Email Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BIKQr8T7NjlZg_Q_U_Bf2ei_WFhkxr5kart0T25hTrI/edit?usp=drivesdk
Comments
Post a Comment