Entry Seventy Seven: American Pie 🥧

 What's good? To be perfectly honest I am so tired this P-Day I'm gonna make this real short and then take a fat nap. But I hope you had a good week!


We got to meet the Croshaws this week and they are super cool! Very excited to work with them these remaining months of my mission.


Independence day was also very cool! I love this country. 🇺🇸


Last but not least here’s a scripture about America and the restoration of the gospel:


For it is wisdom in the Father that they should be established in this land, and be set up as a free people by the power of the Father, that these things might come forth from them unto a remnant of your seed, that the covenant of the Father may be fulfilled which he hath covenanted with his people, O house of Israel; (3 Nephi 21:4)


Gospel is true, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


America! America! God shed His grace on thee, and crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea!


Dozing off,

     -Elder Clayton


Pics:

TKM with the Croshaws! (And their son, Drew)
The district at a ward event

Late night clue games


TKM Mission Office: 

9145 Cross Park Dr Ste. 104, Knoxville, TN 37923


Email Archive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BIKQr8T7NjlZg_Q_U_Bf2ei_WFhkxr5kart0T25hTrI/edit?usp=drivesdk 

Comments